WPIC Marketing + Technologies drives revenue for global brands in China and Japan through data, analytics, e-commerce solutions, warehousing and logistics, and essential support services.
With more than 220 employees in offices across 7 cities, WPIC is the world’s leading APAC e-commerce and technology consultancy. Our team provides end-to-end market entry and growth solutions for global brands looking to succeed in APAC.
In over 16 years of operations, WPIC has successfully deployed over 450 companies in China and Japan, including iconic brands like Disney, Lululemon, IKEA, Ford-Lincoln, SEGA, Levi’s and more.
You eat, sleep and breathe content- especially the written word. You thrive in high-pressure environments and are able to take complex ideas and translate them into engaging, relevant persuasive written content. This includes blogs, white papers, case studies, social posts, web copy, copy for infographics, and much more.
In addition, you are a great researcher, have immaculate attention to detail, are organized, and can produce terrific content quickly.
Interested in joining our Marketing team?
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, this full-time role based out of our Gastown office in downtown Vancouver will see you act as the primary voice for our fast-growing company. Ultimately, you will help WPIC grow by creating and distributing information about our company and its solutions in an interesting and persuasive manner.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Brainstorm content ideas and concepts to drive specific marketing, sales and broader goals
- Write and edit high-quality content and copy for our blog, white papers, landing pages, website, webinars, videos, guest posts, website, newsletters, social media, ads, infographics, and more
- Draft CTA’s that convert across multiple channels
- Work closely with our performance marketing manager, our web developers, graphic designers
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Follow brand standards and ensure that everything written by WPIC communicates the appropriate tone
- Develop, implement and manage our company’s social channels on a day to day basis, and drive engagement through the roof
- Distribute the content you create in a way that gets online audiences to notice
- Create and edit sales assets like PowerPoint decks, outbound email copy, and more
- Suggest content optimization on a regular basis
- Research industry-related topics; interview industry experts and incorporate their views in content
- Work collaboratively the business development team on a daily basis
- Act as a trusted advisor to the head of Marketing and the rest of the C-suite
- Stay up to date with industry trends, emerging technologies and cutting-edge business solutions
- 3-5 years of proven work experience as a content creator, copywriter, journalist, communications specialist, social media specialist, or similar role
- Strong writing skills for marketing purposes
- Excellent knowledge of all social media platforms and best practices in the B2B space
- Strong understanding of social and digital KPI’s, as well as web traffic metrics
- Experience running WordPress websites and updating dynamic, visual content on a regular basis
- Exceptional writing and editing skills in English
- An ability to research and fact-check long-form content pieces
- Experience with SEO
- Highly detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit; strong work ethic and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated team player with the ability to work well under minimal supervision
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment with flexibility to adjust priorities, as needed
- Tech sector experience an asset
- Graphic design skills an asset
- Video production skills an asset
- Previous PR pitching experience an asset
- This role is based out of Vancouver, BC; you will work part-time from home; part-time in a socially-distant office
Please share samples of your work (portfolio or links to published articles) along with your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Content Creator”.