WPIC Marketing + Technologies drives revenue for global brands in China and Japan through data, analytics, e-commerce solutions, warehousing and logistics, and essential support services.
With more than 220+ employees in offices across 7 cities, WPIC is the world’s leading APAC e-commerce and technology consultancy. Our team provides end-to-end market entry and growth solutions for global brands looking to succeed in APAC.
In over 16 years of operations, WPIC has successfully deployed over 450+ companies in China and Japan, including iconic brands like Disney, Lululemon, IKEA, Ford-Lincoln, SEGA, Levi’s and more.
You are a veteran B2B marketing professional, who has significant experience deploying and scaling effective, cutting edge marketing programs for growing technology companies. You have experience in the e-commerce and retail sector and thrive in a high-pressure, growth-focused environment.
Interested in joining our Marketing team?
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, this full-time role is based out of our Gastown office in downtown Vancouver, where you will act as the CMO’s primary advisor and deputy, overseeing a significant portion of the marketing portfolio and team. You will act as a sounding board to the C-suite and will build and oversee a portion of WPIC’s B2B marketing program.
- University degree in Marketing, Commerce, Communications, or similar field
- 5-10 years of B2B marketing experience
- Minimum 5 years in a supervisor position, leading a team
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Teams, Excel, PowerPoint, Word), CRM (Salesforce and Hubspot), marketing automation software, Google AdWords and Analytics suite, Unbounce, and more
- Extensive experience in B2B digital marketing strategy development and tactic execution, including: PPC, SEO, lead nurturing, social media, conversion optimization, CMS management, content deployment, PR, thought leadership, event execution, and more
- Strong business acumen and communication skills
- Possess both planning and execution-focused approach to solving problems and growing revenues
- Comfortable delivering new ideas and defending them in a collaborative setting
- Expertise across the entire B2B marketing mix
- Creative thinker, driven by finding innovative solutions
- End-to-end support and execution of WPIC’s marketing programs
- Ongoing evaluation and execution of B2B marketing strategies in response to performance vs. objectives; closely monitoring key KPI’s
- Leverage a deep understanding of the China and Japan e-commerce ecosystems, and highlight features and benefits to public, in order to grow WPIC pipeline
- Optimize existing brand awareness and lead generation programs to move brands through the marketing funnel (top, middle, bottom)
- Work with the CMO to develop ways to increase customer LTV
- Assist with product marketing to both existing clients and new audiences for newly developed solutions
- Liaise with multiple external agency partners to drive performance
- Oversee marketing team talent and performance, alongside CMO; lead, mentor and develop team members to accelerate their professional growth.
- Support in creating content, as appropriate
- Work collaboratively with the business development and partnerships teams on a daily basis to establish and fulfil long and short-term strategic plans and tactics for our solutions
- Deliver impactful results, while staying within budget
- Stay up to date with industry trends, emerging technologies and cutting-edge business solutions
- Act as a trusted advisor to the head of Marketing and the rest of the C-suite
- Manage multiple projects at a time, oversee a team with numerous priorities
- Identify top talent for recruitment purposes
- Tech sector experience an asset
- Previous PR pitching experience an asset
- This role is based out of Vancouver, BC; you will work part-time from home; part-time in a socially-distant office
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line: “Director of marketing”.