Job Title: Director of Sales
Location: Global Remote
WPIC elevates the success of businesses entering the Asian market. As a strategic trade partner, WPIC leverages data capabilities, in-house IT development, full-service e-commerce solutions, full-service marketing/creative agency and in-house analytics to deliver tangible results for our global client base.
We are adding a Director of Sales to the team. Director of Sales are the long-term trusted partners to our clients. This role is responsible for the full lifecycle of client programs and engagements, including project scoping, new client onboarding support, program management, customer service, liaising with the operations team to achieve business objectives, strategic development and client relationship management.
You are highly self-motivated and results-oriented with proven experience in delivering operational and strategic programs to meet and exceed targets and objectives. You have a solid background in client service work, marketing strategy, go-to-market planning, brand management or merchandising. Most importantly, you can communicate confidently in a client-facing environment.
This role will be responsible for:
- Acting as the primary focal point of contact between WPIC and customer for on-boarding, on-going communications and strategic planning
- Identifying and road mapping solutions to achieving increased success for clients
- Continually educating customers of the entire WPIC offering and new developments
- Creating and implementing recurring process to streamline recurring activities
- Managing client’s expectations, scope of work and work packages through to completion
- Managing internal, external and geographically dispersed resources to meet deadlines
- 3-7 years of program management, merchandising, branding, eCommerce management, client services and/or business consulting
- Agency or professional services experience considered an asset
- Experience in managing eCommerce program considered an asset
- Ability to communicate with culturally diverse teams
- Proven ability to manage internal, external and geographically dispersed resources
- Aptitude for digital tool adoption and process building to enhance efficiency
- Autonomous and flexible work environment, with remote work possibilities
- Competitive salary, health and wellness benefits, and commission plan
- High potential for advancement in fast-growing company
Please apply by emailing email@example.com with “Director of Sales” in the subject line.