Location: Atlantic Canada or Remote
WPIC grows global businesses looking for success in Asian markets. Using our powerful data platforms, in-house IT development, full-service e-commerce solutions and analytics tools, we develop diverse enterprise strategies – creating results for our global client base.
We are adding an Engagement Project Manager to the team. This role will be responsible for the full lifecycle of project engagements including project scoping, new client onboarding, project management, customer support, and client relationship management.
You are highly self-motivated and results-oriented with proven experience in delivering operational and strategic projects on time and on budget. You have a solid background in project management and are able to communicate confidently in a client-facing environment.
This role will be responsible for:
- Planning, scheduling, monitoring and reporting on activities related to the project; including project setup, invoice monitoring and status of the project; all risks, issues, changes and deliverables mapped against plan, forecast and actual status.
- Creating communication plans, ensuring that appropriate information is exchanged among key stakeholders and delivery teams
- Creating and implementing recurring process to streamline recurring activities
- Managing on-boarding projects of new clients into WPIC program ecosystem to ensure fast and efficient project execution and seamless on-boarding
- Managing client expectations, monitoring scope of work and tracking work packages
- Managing internal, external and geographically dispersed resources to meet deadlines
- Working with the product team to identify features required by potential customers
- Produce project documentation, RACI charts, and documented processes for transparency and business continuity
- 1-3 years of project management experience in a business consulting, software, e-commerce or marketing environment
- PMP/PMI (or currently pursuing), or equivalent certification
- Proven ability to manage internal, external and geographically dispersed resources
- Solid understanding of business service and subscription service on-boarding
- Aptitude for digital tool adoption and process building to enhance efficiency
- Autonomous and flexible work environment, with remote work possibilities
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonus
- High potential for advancement in fast growing company
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line: “On-Boarding Project Specialist “.