We are seeking a motivated Sales Development Representative to join our Sales team. This person will report to Vice President of Sales and will also work with other WPIC executives across the organization in a fast-paced environment.
Duties & Skills:
- Prospecting and lead generation activities: Social networking, e-mail, as well as utilizing industry news and information sources to build and maintain a lead development pipeline.
- Build, manage and track sales opportunities and activities
- Pre-qualifying inbound leads through
- Articulate and customize WPIC’s value proposition to decision-makers across multiple industries.
- Produce sales materials such as pitch decks and sales materials
- Submission of monthly sales performance reports and other administrative tasks on time.
- Carefully record leads and up to date client contacts in the company CRM system (Hubspot)
- Achieve or exceed monthly quota’s and sale lead goals
- Must be in the current know of Sales Funnel daily.
Education & Requirements:
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in a sales related role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Individual must have high energy and be self-motivated.
- Familiarity with sales tech like HubSpot, Outreach.io, ZoomInfo, MS teams
- Proven track record of driving results
General Traits Desired:
- Keen initiative
- Team player
- Very flexible as the assignment grows
WPIC Marketing + Technologies drives online revenue for global brands in China and Japan through data, analytics, e-commerce solutions, essential support services, and more.
With over 15 years of Western management and Chinese and Japanese operations in digital and IT sectors, WPIC has successfully deployed and grown over 450+ brands in Asia and has global reach across China, Japan, Asia Pacific, North America and Europe.
We have eight locations: Beijing (China), Nanjing, Shanghai (China), Tokyo, Osaka and Vancouver (Canada). Locally in Vancouver, our office consists of a tight team of 10 staff, which takes care of business development, legal, and marketing. Our client list consists of Fortune 100, 200 and 500 companies as well as local SMEs.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line: “Sales Development Representative”.