As part of WPIC’s end-to-end service capabilities, China import licenses are just the first step.
Supporting client products in China and Japan from import to logistics, warehousing, customer support and beyond, WPIC handles the details, so your brand can focus on what matters- driving revenue and growing market share.
China Import License / 3PL in China
Before your brand can sell any product in the market, your partners need to have the necessary China import license for your category and brand.
WPIC holds registered new Product Import Licenses in China and Japan. This designation allows foreign entities to send items to a logistics centre in our warehouse facility, located in Nanjing.
With WPIC acting as a receiver of record, service includes:
- Coordination of product imports
- Registry at the border
- Identifying which port to move through to reduce transit time
- Facilitation of duties and payment of taxes
- Third-party licensing and third-party logistics (3PL in China)
- Transfer of goods from customs to WPIC’s warehouse
- WPIC’s registry for importer of record
- Storage, security, and unpacking of goods at WPIC’s warehouse
A walk through WPIC’s logistics and warehouse centre in Nanjing will reveal industry leading operational capabilities in action.
With 24-hour video security monitoring, thousands of square feet of space (and growing), and a fully licensed and insured logistics site, your inventory will be protected as it moves in and out of the market. Once a purchase transaction occurs, WPIC’s team mobilizes to ensure that your merchandise reaches your customers’ hands as soon as possible.
Join leading North American brands such as Blue Nile, Lululemon and Trek Bicycle Corporation who trust WPIC with their import, logistics and warehousing needs.